Posillico is a multi-disciplined heavy civil contractor servicing the New York metropolitan area and the surrounding communities. Their integrated services of civil, materials, environmental, utilities, drilling and consulting have allowed them to provide seamless, cost-effective construction solutions across both Private and Public projects. In 2019, Posillico Materials opened the world's largest and most advanced washing facility for contaminated soil.
As Posillico began to add new divisions to their suite of construction solutions, they recognized that there were several hurdles to develop a comprehensive view of their organizations business development efforts. Each division was reliant on emails and excel spreadsheets to keep track of their business development bids and opportunities, understanding the material in and material out, and developing vendor relationship insights for given projects.
- As distinct business units, Salesforce environments were implemented across 3 key business units: Posillico Civil, Posillico Materials and PPark NJ.
- Posillico Civil:
- Sales Cloud Implementation for Private Sector Opportunities and Public Bids at Posillico Civil
- Accounts, Contacts & Opportunities
- Go/No Go algorithm to determine project viability
- Platform to manage their Vendor Relationships and attribute vendors to projects based on vendor skills & past experience.
- Forecasting across each division
- Authored a full-suite of dashboards for sales cadence meetings & executive reporting
- Document Generation
- Posillico Materials & PPark NJ
- Sales Cloud Implemented for Posillico Materials & PPark NJ to book Projects for inbound material and orders for outbound material.
- A single source of truth for all business development efforts.
- Prompt notifications for critical milestones to bidding projects
- Transparency & cross-divisional collaboration across all projects
- Days spent compiling reports for Sales meetings and executive reporting down to real-time performance to budget
- The ability to output project information in a templated format for executive management with a single click of a button