The Functional Salesforce Consultant will be designing, implementing, and deploying solutions to a wide variety of clients in the Health Care and Life Sciences space. This position acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables meet the client's business needs and our delivery excellence standards.
Strong candidates will have senior-level consulting experience and are skilled with technologies such as Salesforce, CRM Solutions, and other related technologies.
The Consultant has experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex Salesforce solutions to multiple clients.
- Effectively communicate with clients to uncover and understand their business needs
- Thorough documentation and analysis of uncovered requirements
- Prepare requirements (user stories), technical specifications, business process flows, solution design, and provide best-practice recommendations for clients.
- Collaborate with the project team and clients to ensure the successful delivery of requirements, documentation, and system configurations within defined scope, budget, and timeline
- Anticipate areas of risk as it related to scope, budget, and timeline
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Configure, maintain and administer the Salesforce.com CRM systems and related products using declarative methods (non-code configurations).
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy.
- Training - guide Clients on best practices on using their Salesforce.com instance
- CloudLoop Brand Ambassador - help build the CloudLoop brand within the Salesforce ecosystem
Desired Values & Competencies:
- Growth Mindset
- Ownership over deliverables
- Strong communicator, methodical and organized
- Excellent at setting expectations and building trust with new and existing clients
- Team-player approach to collaboration
- Visionary mindset
Required Skills & Experience:
- Skilled with Salesforce clouds such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, Health Cloud, and, CPQ
- Skilled with technologies such as Asana, Zoom, G-Suite, Jira, Marketing Automation, Cloud Solutions
- Experienced with Salesforce.com advanced functions (Workflow, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Application Design)
- Senior-level "professional services consulting" experience; experience working in a client/service-oriented environment
- Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desired Salesforce.com certifications: Salesforce Administrator Certifications (Admin, Advanced Admin, CPQ, Platform App Builder) AND Salesforce Consultant Certifications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Tableau, FLS, Pardot, Marketing Cloud)
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, intellectually challenging environment, we are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance plan including dependants
- Remote and Flexible
- Work-Life balance
- Salesforce certification exam costs will be covered
- Mentorship program
This is what a typical career track of a functional consultant will look like, but at CloudLoop, we will work with you to identify your career goals and cater your path to align with your goals
Functional Consultant → Sr. Functional Consultant → Solution Architect → Technical Architect